Friday, May 22, 2009

gown friday!

{pnina tornai}

okay ladies, i must confess i am in desperate need of wedding gown inspiration! eh! so i am asking you for your help! any suggestions, gowns, designers, or trends that you want to see, i would love your ideas and your help! so please leave me a comment or e-mail me and tell me what you want!! please!

so for today, i leave with you two gowns that i absolutely love (both of which i found via bride chic--she's so good!). seemingly quite different but to me they represent a certain traditional, idealistic bride--a modern romance if you will. and the gown below, oh my!! i have always loved gowns with sleeves. they must be done with good taste, but the gown below is so unbelievable romantic and well, just reminds me of grace kelley--and i would have loved to be that kind of bride :)

i hope you enjoy your three day weekend--it's a long time coming for us and i am sure for you all as well. next week weddings fresh will be featuring posts from the talented arin of zinke design as we celebrate our summer kick-off week! so excited to see the summer trends and inspiration arin has for us!



{white chocolate label by scott corridan}