Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What to wear...


I have decided to start a new feature here on Weddings Fresh, a weekly post on What to Wear....  To kick us off this week is a selection of pieces perfect for the approaching holiday season.  I am trying my hardest not to put up my Christmas decor until the day after Thanksgiving, because after all, that is the official day you can respectably listen to Christmas music and put up your tree--we all know some of us cheat a bit of course...I went shopping for some new decorations on Monday and I just am itching to attend the holiday parties on our busy calendar.  Thus, I was inspired for this first What to Wear.

I chose these pieces because they are simply ideal for anyone desiring a sense of elegance for her party debut but has no interest in looking safe or dated.  These dresses give just enough flirt to feel your youthful self but not enough skin to shame you into the closet...there is a good balance, you know!  The best part, these are dresses that are classic enough they will wear well for years to come.

If any of you have style or fashion questions you would like to have answered here on Weddings Fresh, please feel free to e-mail me at:  dani@weddingsfresh.com.  I would love to hear from you!!




1. Alice + Olivia dress, Christian Louboutin heels, & Anya Hindmarch clutch
2. Chloe dress, Christian Louboutin heels, & Erickson Beamon
3. Milly dress, Jimmy Choo heels and clutch

{images: Net-a-Porter.com}