Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What to wear...


This is what I will be wearing on Christmas Eve...well, that is, if I would have been on top of it this year and actually bought it when it was available in stores.  (You can still order it online form J. Crew for Christmas by the way if you are interested).  I don't know why I haven't figured out what I will be wearing, neither do I understand why it's a decision I fuss over.  But it always is, as we attend Christmas Eve service and longtime family friend's holiday party each year, and I love to dress the part!  So this year I am searching for some buffalo check.  It's perfectly winter traditional, and admittingly a bit lumberjack, but when you combine it with chunky feminine jewelry and a wool mini and tights, it's unbelievably chic!  And as seen below, this buffalo check jacket is made fit for a woman by adding a skinny belt to define the waist and a pair of dark denim jeans making the silhouette slim and flattering.  What to wear this winter??  Buffalo check!

{...I just hope I can find what I am looking for in two days...}



{Images: J.Crew}