Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What to wear...


I am soo ready for some boho chic in my wardrobe this year.  It has been a slow progression, but I have decided to loosen up a little and have some fun.  My usual spring/summer style consisted of the basic, yet beloved standards:  lightweight cotton pants, relaxed collared shirts with the sleeves rolled or a soft v-neck t, and gladiator sandals.  I love the reliability of the classic prep look but last year I started to let the easy going, messy boho approach to style seep into my soul.  And what did I discover?  Ooh, a wonderful thing:  freedom.  Seriously.  I'm not afraid to say I'm a type A, who has an order, schedule and purpose for everything I do--after all, shouldn't everyone?  :)  But with the help of some slouchy, airy and maxi clothing items I fell in love for a little disorganized fashion and let go!  Where can you get a jump start on your road to La Boheme?  Try this chic collection from Free People.  Love it!!